DGV Nav

Monday, December 8, 2014

What I Want: Restart Refrigerators

This weekend, the Cat and I may or may not have spent pretty much all of Saturday at home, watching the newly-added-to-Netflix season of American Horror Story, Coven.  We are pro Netflix marathoners, and we finished the entire season in a day.  I will admit there was lots of fast forwarding, leave the room, and go out of here moments for parts of each episode, but we managed to watch, and fall in love with, the entire run of 13 episodes.
I know, I know, I am behind the times on this, but I am hooked- especially on the set design.  Tell me, for those of you who watched Coven, have you ever seen a more simple, beautifully designed set?  I want to move in, even if it means rooming with the spirit of the Axe-Man.
Anyway, one of the things I loved the most was the kitchen, and, more specifically, the kitchen.
It's gorgeous, and I want the refrigerator, of all things.
Although, while trying to find that style refrigerator, I came across this custom made refrigerator that I think it ridiculously gorgeous.
image via
I mean, come on.  How gorgeous is that?  The company, Restart, will apparently work with you to create all kinds of gorgeousness for your kitchen. IF you live in Italy.  Or have enough money to persuade them to create something like that and then ship it on over.  Which I don't.  But maybe good old Santa can make it happen?!
image via
Maybe we could turn this into a DIY.  Christmas break is coming up, and if I ruin the fridge that I have, it will be a good excuse to get a new one, right?
~Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...