DGV Nav

Monday, September 29, 2014

Welcome, Fall

image via
I'm not normally one for camping of any kind (what can I say? I'm more of a room service, hotel kind of a girl), but this picture makes me want to rent a cabin for the weekend.  The weather here has turned a little bit chillier, and I think a weekend at a cabin would be such a great way to formally welcome fall.
In the meantime, I've been gobbling up everything pumpkin in site- pumpkin yogurt (both the frozen kind and the breakfast kind), pumpkin soup, pumpkin hard cider, cookies, bread, cake...
Too bad my next couple of weekends are already booked, or I'd be booking it to the mountains for a little r & r.

2 comments:

  1. I am right there with you. I am not a camping kind of girl (never ever been). I enjoy being pampered but there is definitely something about this time of year that makes me wish my family owned a cabin by a lake for a nice little retreat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im totally a hotel girl BUT i could go camping if there was a cabin/shower :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...