DGV Nav

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Now What?

Why do I wait so long between hair cuts?  What am I afraid of?  I just don't like change but as in life, change is often necessary.  I don't want to be one who has the same exact look all the time but I also don't want to be one who is always doing something drastic.  I have to find just the right tweak to freshen things up.  I'm thinking the long bob is just what I need!

Our Current Hair Inspiration? The Long Bob - perfect for any hair type!
Now it is just the question:  With or without bangs?

I'm off to sub a home economics class.  Perfect!

3 comments:

  1. I love Olivia Palermo's cut–but I know I'd never have the patience to curl my stick-straight strands every morning! Can't wait to see how your 'do turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1 and 4 are my favorites. It is a hard decision, to get bangs or not. I had the same dilemma in July when I had my hair cut. I chose to stay without.

    Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...