DGV Nav

Friday, August 1, 2014

This Weeks Inspirations: Late Summer

It's Friday already!  I thought I would wish you a happy weekend with a few of my favorite things of the week.
Skinny jeans + sandals
Floral/Ceramics/The Little Market
Women: Chic steals | Piperlime
{h&m dress in mustard yellow - under $50 - Fall 2014}
.
Ashley Pittman horn bangles
photos for dogwood floral / fawn deviney.
mini wedge salads for entertaining a large group!
mini wedge salads via cafezupas.com
For me, these inspirational images are all about Summer into Fall style and entertaining.  I love the thought of squeezing every bit of fun out of the Summer and enjoying the early Fall beauty of the outdoors.  
I hope your week ended well and that your weekend is fantastic!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...