DGV Nav

Thursday, August 21, 2014

One Glam Bathroom {Lavender Love}

My favorite thing this week (by far) has been this lovely lavender and gold bathroom over on tiffanyleighinteriordesign.blogspot.com.  The original source is styleathome.com.  I don't think I've seen something this feminine and glamorous in a while and since I have always loved this shade of lavender I think it's perfect.  A girl could spend some serious pampering time in here, don't you think?



I don't know if my husband would be a fan, but come on, I would spend more time in here than he would.
Have a wonderful weekend, friends!

5 comments:

  1. oh my gosh i saw this bathroom circulating through pinterest this week and totally agree, it's absolutely perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it gorgeous!? Yes, I first saw it on pinterest too:)

      Rebecca

      Delete
  2. i would kill to get a bathroom like this haha it is so stunning

    xx Alexa
    www.fabesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...