DGV Nav

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Minor Obsession: Alaina Kaczmarski

I know this a a rather late-in-the-day post, but I am still recovering from a 12+ hour flight and time change.  We had a wonderful time exploring Paris; my feet are still sore from miles and miles of walking each day!  
I'd like to say a VERY big thank you to my blog partner, Rebecca, for allowing me to fall down on the job and for keeping up with my posts while I was gone.  She is a star!

I have pinned and re-pinned Alaina Kaczmarski's apartment pictures numerous times (I just can't get over her gallery wall!), and I thought this evolution of her home office, from The Everygirl was too cute not to share.  
It's like a fine wine; it just keeps getting better with age!

Mmmmm.  I love it.
all images from The Everygirl
Can we just take a moment to enjoy that pencil holder?!  I adore that piece.  And the little tray of washi tape- a stack of chic black, white, and gold.  Who knew rolls of tape could become such a great decorating tool?!

I hope you are all having a fabulous week.  I have lots to do to catch up, but luckily, since it is summer, I don't have to worry about returning to a normal routine.  For now I am going to go rub a little nurofen gel (ibuprofen in gel form- I am in love with French pharmacies!) on my feet and get some work done.
Au revoir!

1 comment:

  1. I love the offices! They did just keep getting better and better.

    Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...