DGV Nav

Monday, March 10, 2014

What We Got: ZARA Shoes

Yesterday we went shopping for the Cat's birthday. A stop at Brandy Melville was on the list, as were macarons (check and check). We also managed to hit quite a few other stores, including a Zara. While it, sadly, did not have a children's section for the Cat, we both managed to walk out of there with a brand new pair of shoes. We think they'll be perfect for Paris this summer. I had a hard time choosing between the black and the tan, but after trying them on, and listening to my teenage daughter dictate which were more practical, I went with the lighter pair, as did she.
I hope your Monday is off to a great start.  I am missing that little old hour that we lost yesterday, especially since grades are due and I have an after school meeting today.  Looks like I'll be burning the midnight oil.
Wish me luck!




Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I'll have to look for them over here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable flats!! They are darling.:)
    xoAmy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What perfect flats! I remember my mom and I bought a pair of perfect black flats our first day in Paris, and we loved them so much that we went back to the same shop on our last day to buy 2 more pairs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These flats are so pretty. I love the cutout detailing.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...