DGV Nav

Monday, February 3, 2014

Zooey and Tommy Spring 2014

fashiongonerogue.com
When I got this month's Lucky magazine I was struck by the gorgeous Zooey Deschanel.  I have long loved her fearless style and I am so excited that she and designer Tommy Hilfiger have announced an upcoming collaborative capsule collection of 16 dresses sold in Macy's stores.  The dresses will have a mod and/ or nautical vibe consistent with Deschanel's love of vintage.  This all sounds great to me!  Oh, and the dresses will range from $96 to $199.  Even better.
What do you think?  Will you be running out to Macy's soon?

2 comments:

  1. Love these–especially that tennis inspired knit dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Zooey, and these dresses look super-cute!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...