DGV Nav

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Inspiration: Cherry Blossoms


ana-rosa.tumblr.com
cherry blossoms
flickr.com/photos/acafe
While I doubt the cherry trees in DC are in bloom yet, here in California the weather has been in the 70's and it seems we have an early Spring.  We don't have cherry trees but we do have plum blossoms that look much like cherry flowers.  I have brought bundles of the branches in and filled vases all through my house so that I might enjoy their short-lived beauty.  Those of you who are still dealing with snow and cold weather, take heart. Spring will be everywhere very soon.  

Schumacher Cherry Blossom wallpaper
Cherry Blossoms
Cherry Blossoms by desertgirls featuring home decor

Are you ready for Spring?  I'm guessing that most of you have been ready for awhile.  

1 comment:

  1. I've spotted a few blooming cherry trees in SF–they're my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...