DGV Nav

Monday, December 16, 2013

Still Obsessed: Emily Henderson's Christmas

Only 9 more days until Christmas; are you ready?  I am actually pretty on top of gifts this year, having ordered almost all of the Cat's online, but as for decorating, I am not even close.  I got the tree up the day after Thanksgiving, got a couple of boxwood wreaths up, and even hung up this fantastic winter themed painting that I scored at the Salvation Army a few months ago.
But my tree, oh, my poor, pathetic little tree.  It isn't decorated- not even close.  I decided to update the tree to match the updated living room- I've added navies and greys and done away with a lot of the browns.  I want to add some other ornaments, too, maybe something from recycled book pages.
And I still can't get over some of the decorations Emily Henderson did last year for a Christmas special.
Via Emily Henderson
I still adore this.
image via Emily Henderson
And I still adore these snowmen.  I need to get off my lazy a$$ and make one of these bad boys.
I hope your Monday is off to a fantastic start!

2 comments:

  1. I love everything by Emily Henderson and this Christmas makeover was so perfect!
    -- jackie @ jade and oak

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...