DGV Nav

Friday, December 6, 2013

Let's Party

This week's Friday's Fancies centers on holiday parties.  In my current profession, we have very lovely staff parties at a fellow teacher's home, and the dress code tends to be a few steps above dressy-casual.  I love dressing up.  (What a surprise, huh?!)  I miss dressing up for fancy holiday parties at the country club.  One year I had this gorgeous short black dress that had a tafetta underskirt; it was a sleeveless boatneck piece that was reminiscent of Audrey Hepburn, and I loved it.  This year, I may be working the night of my holiday party, so my go to outfit will be very stylish- black pants, a tuxedo shirt, and a bow tie.  (Hey, bow ties are cool.)  If I was going somewhere, though, I would love to sport this gorgeous number from Anthropologie.

Holiday Parties

Isn't it beautiful?!  I hope you all have a fantastic Friday, and a wonderful weekend. Big thanks to Alison for hosting Friday's Fancies!


Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...