DGV Nav

Friday, October 11, 2013

Enter, Autumn!

I need to do something about my front exterior entryway for Fall.  When I started looking around for inspiration I realized just how tacky Autumn/Halloween decor can be!  Can we agree that Halloween fun should be kept to a small window (I'm guilty of this right now) of Fall decorating and Autumn decor should be tasteful (think abundant pots of mums, a simple wreath and a few natural pumpkins).  There is just nothing prettier than Autumn porches and entryways done right.  Here are a few gorgeous examples!
This Thanksgiving front door is so pretty. I always loved the idea of a square wreath.
 via digsdigs.com
Pinecone wreath.
Halloween exterior lights lights autumn fall exterior autumn pictures
via lovethispic.com
via exterior and interior design ideas
world-real-estate.com
via exterior and interior design ideas
via world-real-estate.com
Fall curb appeal
via waterproofvalentines.tumblr.com
I love this one but maybe not the scarecrow? 
I need to take some of my own advise and pretty up my entryway.  I am thinking that those star twinkle lights on that adorable restaurant is first on my list of must-haves.  
How do you make your entry festive for Fall?

2 comments:

  1. Those are amazing! Our is spruced up with pumpkins, mums, sometimes a hay bale. Never anything too out there just nice and classic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds perfect, Brittany!
    Have a great weekend,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...