DGV Nav

Monday, October 21, 2013

Carolina Herrera and The Essential White Blouse


traceyjacksononline.com
Nothing but nothing is as classic as a white blouse.  Audrey Hepburn knew it, Lauren Bacall and Olivia Palermo too.  But no one knows this style fact better than the fabulous designer Carolina Herrera, and she drove it home for me.
Here is the beautiful woman herself and her advice related to the white blouse:
janellemccullochlibraryofdesign.blogspot.com
"You can wear it with diamonds or wear it with nothing--it's up to you." CH
fashionandcrafts.com
"I don't think there is a correct way of wearing a white shirt.  I think whatever way you are wearing it is the correct way to wear it." CH
divinecaroline.com
"I think running into someone who is wearing the exact same white shirt is not a if you have style." CH
dailymail.co.uk
"...the most important thing is the fit.  If you like the way it fits, and you like the way it looks, then it is a good white shirt." CH
detail.
This is all great advice from the white blouse expert!  I'm inspired to go looking for a few.  I will need a few this fall and winter for sure because it is the perfect foundation for an outfit.  I hope you were inspired as well.

3 comments:

  1. There's nothing like a good white blouse–I must have a half dozen different kinds hanging in my closet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the picture in which you stand in front of a giraffe. The shoes are great.
    You are really elegant.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...