DGV Nav

Monday, August 12, 2013

What I Need: Pencil Skirt

I'm in the market for a new pencil skirt.  My go to navy one just doesn't fit me very well; it was part of a matching Ann Taylor suit.  I never wore the jacket, but that skirt has always been in heavy rotation in my work wardrobe. Now it is loose enough that I am in the market for a new one, just because the fit isn't that great anymore.  I should take it to a tailor;  I will have to put it on my to do list.  But really, I need a new one.

Pencil Skirts



J.Crew pencil skirt / J.Crew pencil skirt / J.Crew pencil skirt / Banana Republic pencil skirt

Okay. So there are three pencil skirts featured here(one of them is featured on the model and then in navy); two are from J. Crew and one is from Banana Republic. I went on their website at 10 o'clock last night to take a look at their selection and found that they were having a sale (it goes until 10 a.m. this morning, I believe). All women's clothing was 40% off with the code BRNIGHT, so I went ahead and pulled the trigger and got the navy pencil skirt featured up there in the top left hand corner. Originally I was going to ask, and I still am asking, what is your favorite brand when it comes to a good pencil skirt? J. Crew? Zara (when they have them)? Loft? Somewhere else that I am totally overlooking? This one from BR may be on its way, but I am still open to suggestions, people! Oh, and I am proud to say that I FINALLY remembered to use ebates before hitting the purchase button, so on top of my 40% off, I will be getting 2% back. I am kicking myself for not remembering to log in before I made a sizable Sephora purchase the other day (8% back, people!).  Are you an ebates user?
I hope your Monday is off to a lovely start!

  Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...