DGV Nav

Monday, August 19, 2013

Aaaand... It's Done!

Quite a few weeks ago I shared the beginnings of our little shed project with you.  Well, here it is in all it's cute little shed glory.  I can't tell you what a difference it is soon to make--as quickly as my husband can install all the shelves and hooks--in our lives, in terms of organization.  All of our gardening supplies can vacate the garage...exit stage left all you rakes and sprinkler fittings!  It sounds so silly but I am very happy.  Thank you Daddy and my Ty!
My darling little salvaged windows look right at home.
 After we move a bit of dirt up here to even out the level, I'm thinking I need to plant another Japanese boxwood border around the base of the shed.  I just need to soften it so that it doesn't look as though it was just dropped onto the dirt, like it does right now.
 My cute little blue barn doors are the same color as the other gates and my front door: "Homecoming Blue" by Valspar.  We went with a diamond detail to match the window on the other side.

Also, I'm thinking that a little English Ivy creeping around the far side and up over the barn door wouldn't hurt either.
Isn't it so rewarding when a project comes to a successful end?

2 comments:

  1. It looks wonderful! I can imagine my guy would move a still in there in a heartbeat...!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...