DGV Nav

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Wednesday Pinsday

desert girls vintage on pinterest
Even though we are all on summer vacation my family has been super busy: swimming lessons, basketball practice and the fact that we are building a (pretty{I hope}) storage shed in our backyard.  I am wanting to fit in a weekend away with my husband soon especially because we have recently celebrated our 13th wedding anniversary.  
But today, we are off to more swimming lessons so I need to down another cup of coffee and get moving!  Hope your Wednesday is filled with inspiration and lots of coffee:)
layers // bedroom
s'more tarts
desert girls vintage on pinterest
S'mores tarts
Floral liners
desert girls vintage on pinterest
These are so gorgeous and elegant for summer.
16 Chic & Easy Summer Hairstyles from Harpers Bazaar
desert girls vintage on pinterest
Such a cute summer hair style. 
summer table | aerin lauder | south hampton
desert girls vintage on pinterest
I love everything about this outdoor table setting.  This is an Instagram photo by Aerin Lauder.
awning stripe.  love.
I have been obsessed with awning stripes all summer.

Thanks again, Michelle at The Vintage Apple, for hosting this linkup!

3 comments:

  1. Love that bedroom, and I'm wild for awning stripes–if only I had an outdoor space to put 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smores tarts?!? Yes please! Stopping by from Oh How Pinteresting link up!

    Nicole
    Adventures of a Semper Fi Family

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dating for everyone is here: ❤❤❤ Link 1 ❤❤❤


    Direct sexchat: ❤❤❤ Link 2 ❤❤❤

    ge..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...