DGV Nav

Friday, July 19, 2013

Summertime Staple: Sandals

This week's Friday's Fancies topic is on another summertime staple- sandals.
These Anthropologie sandals are, in my humble little opinion, perfect.  You can dress them up, dress them down- they work with so many different outfits!  Personally, I'm loving a good ankle strap, although you do have to be careful with the line of your leg; you don't want it to chop off any length.


Staple: Sandals

Of course, for even longer legs, you should opt for heels. There are a few pair of ankle strap sandals with heels that I am loving too, but this summer our vacations and other activities have caused me to choose the more comfortable shoe; luckily, with picks like these, that means I don't have to sacrifice style for comfort. Big thanks to Alison for hosting another round of Friday's Fancies!


Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. I love those sandals! I've been wanting a pair just like those.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just found a Sperry pair at Dillard's that are similar and I am in LOVE with them!
      Lori

      Delete
  2. i agree...you can dress that up or down :) i think they are lovely... i own a pair of sandals with ankle straps but i do have to be careful with the length of my outfit...i've tried it with a knee-length skirt and i had looked shorter (i'm 5'1") so i opt to wear them with shorts :)

    happy weekend!
    rhea @ rheaetcetera.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good pair of high-heeled sandals, but there is something so summery on a comfortable, casual flat sandal. I love your outfit, but my ankle is too thick for this kind of sandal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These sandals simply go with every outfit. I like that, so no other pair is needed to complete a fun summer outfit. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sandals!! I love the mini wedge and color! Also those shorts are so cute! Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...