DGV Nav

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Recent Favorites on Etsy.com

You know how it is:  You are supposed to be busy doing something that you really don't want to do so you surf the internet instead.  I find great stuff this way.  I popped over to Etsy last night and found a few pretty great items.  The clock for one is really fantastic.  The quail tray is so chic.  The yearly planner is lovely and I, for one, like to write lists on actual paper so I need this.  Take a look and remember that these lovelies can be yours and they are each under $100!


Recent Favorites on Etsy.com

1 comment:

  1. This whole browsing-the-web-while-I-should-be-working thing happens more often than I'd like to admit... Ha!

    Love the navy and white pillow. :)

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...