DGV Nav

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Leaving on a Jet Plane

The Cat and I are leaving on a jet plane tomorrow, so I thought I'd share some of the things I deem as travel essentials for a flight.  Lucky for us, this is going to be a relatively short flight, as we are flying into Denver, staying there for a night and day, and then driving on into Cheyenne to visit family.
First on my list: magazines.  I always buy a couple of new magazines to look at in the airport and on the plane.  I used to always include a couple of books in my bag, but now I can substitute the Kindle (although I still prefer an actual book).  I love being able to load the Kindle up with a few different book choices, and even some more magazines, to be able to have a choice.
I also try to bring wipes- when the Cat was a baby, I loved the convenience of having wipes around; they are for more than just babies, and I swore that I would continue buying them long after I needed to clean up any babies.  A good sized scarf is great, as I can use it as a light weight blanket if I need to.    A sleeping mask is also a good idea, but not for me- I always bring it for the Cat.  Same with the goldfish- anytime we travel, I always pick up Goldfish (current flavor- S'mores) for my little missy boo.  Chapstick, cracker/cookies, and mints, plus a tea that I'll buy at the airport Starbucks, and I'm pretty set for take off!
For the Plane



I hope you all have a fantastic weekend! We are going to a Cracker Barrel while we are in Denver, so that should set the tone for a pretty great weekend for us. That, and the fact that I get to visit my family and meet my cousin's little babies for the first time ever. There is that, too.

  Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...