DGV Nav

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Wednesday Pinsday: Road Trip!

The Cat and I are on a road trip with my good friend and photographer extraordinaire, Kim Trzyna.    We are heading up to Oregon and Washington, two places Alli has never been.
For today I am linking up with The Vintage Apple for "Oh, How Pinteresting" to bring you some of my favorite relevant and not so relevant pins.

Source: piccsy.com via Bentley on Pinterest
1. Love this! Especially because that was the landscape from the car windows at the beginning of out trip. 
2. Love this one too. Though there will be no dead bodies, I promise. 
3. Love this office!  And look- a fiddle leaf fig tree.  I'm not kidding; I love this office.
4. I think I am going to have to recreate this look this summer. Looks like I'm going to have buy a new pair of shoes.  Darn.
5. I love this mommy/daughter photo.  I'm doing a lot of loving on these pins, aren't I?!
6. I had to pin this after one of my friends posted it on facebook.  I saw it at about 10 or 11 o'clock at night and had to pull out the vanilla ice cream  and the flour.  I almost never have ice cream in my house, so I figured that must be a sign.  And the other sign was that I like bread.  And I had flour.  And it's two ingredients, people, I had to try it!  And you know what?  Not a bad bread for two ingredients!  I would definitely make this bread again, but with a better flavor ice cream than vanilla.
Hope you are all having a fantastic week!

Follow on Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. I love a good road trip and I want those shoes!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw a similar pair today at Love Culture for cheap! They were heels and so cute!
      -Lori

      Delete
  2. Have fun on your road trip! Those are the best! Love that black shorts pic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We are having fun! I am definitely recreating that outfit with the black shorts.
      Lori

      Delete
  3. Hi....I just wanted to stop by to let you know of a GIVEAWAY being hosted by Koralee from Bluebird Notes blog to help celebrate the opening of my new Etsy shop: Daisy Pink Wish.......if you have the time please stop by.....we would love to see you enter!
    Daisy~

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh how i wish my life looked like pinterest sometimes!! that ice cream bread sounds like a must try!
    Helene in Between

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make me want to go on a road trip! Lol. Love the first two pins the best. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm jealous. I'd love to go to Oregon and Washington. I did get to go to L.A. last year, so I can't say I've never been to the West Coast, but I still want to go to Forks and see all the Twilight sites.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...