DGV Nav

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Just Add Vodka

I feel like bringing you a little bit of lemon love today.  Why?  Because it's summer, and summer means hot weather, and hot weather means you need to cool down with an icy cold beverage.  Preferably one with lemon. Maybe you're thinking lemonade?  Sure.  But how about lemonade with vodka instead?  (Just keep it away from the kiddos.  Or don't.  Maybe you need a little break.  I'm not here to tell you how to be a parent.  Though giving your kid vodka isn't going to get you any parenting awards.  Just saying.)
Anyhoo.  Lemons.

Source: yummyship.com via Pam on Pinterest

I will definitely be making these vodka slushes this summer.  Hello, deliciousness!





This recipe comes from Cup of Jo... Lemon basil jello. I am definitely going to be making these, too.

etsy
More Lemon.

I have seen the watermelon jello shots all over the place, but this is the first time I've seen the lemon ones!  How cute are these?!  I would love to make these too!
I know I've brought you primarily all alcohol related lemony goodness, but my love for lemons doesn't stop at alcohol infused goodies.  This post, however, does!  Have a great day!


Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. I like the sounds of this post...and nice touch adding Liz. ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I have a friend that makes limoncello- it takes forever, but it is so worth it!

      Delete
  3. "I'm not telling you how to parent." Haha, I love it!

    All these look so refreshing- great for summer!

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...