DGV Nav

Friday, May 24, 2013

Friday's Fancies and OOTD

Welcome to the weekend! I am SO glad it's Friday. And three days off? I am not complaining! Today I am linking up with Long Distance Loving for Friday's Fancies. The theme this week is Memorial Day. How apropos, no?
Memorial Day

Tunic / Mango frayed jean shorts / Shoes / Clutch / Kate Spade eyewear

I am loving that shirt from Tailor and Styist, and the shoes from there as well.  And the purse, come to think of it, is also from there.  I may or may not have a whole list of items I would love to purchase from that store!
I think that outfit would work well for a Memorial Day bbq; it's cute and comfortable.
I also thought I'd throw in an outfit of the day along with the bbq outfit; this one is perfect for the weekend too!





Striped Skirt



Okay, now I'm done. I just love that vintage bakelite cherry necklace and I think it would be so cute with this outfit!  I also like the idea of changing out the shoes from heels to flat to make the outfit a little more casual.  And I love a punch of color- I think red is perfect for the weekend that unofficially kicks off the start of summer!
I hope you all have a great weekend!


Follow on Bloglovin

20 comments:

  1. Loving the stripes... perfect for this weekend and all summer long!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have had that skirt forever and never wore it. It is fun for summer!
      Lori

      Delete
  2. Lovely look
    I love your stripe skirt and denim shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the cutest skirt and would be so adorable with the cherry necklace and red shoes! Stopping by from Fridays Fancies ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, and thanks for stopping by!
      xo
      Lori

      Delete
  4. Super Cute outfit! I love the clutch and jean shorts or should I say, Jorts!

    Channing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love that clutch- I think it is fantastic!
      Lori

      Delete
  5. I love the mix + match patterns! Including the additional access you posted! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Happy weekend! ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm a fan of mixing patterns. Have a great weekend!
      Lori

      Delete
  6. Loving everything! The plaid shoes & clutch are presh, and I love your striped skirt - plus the way you suggested switching it up! All adorable! :)

    <3 The Daily Dani

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute look!


    xoxo
    www.officialsalmon.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. man i love all of these outfits!! perfection for a warm weekend :)

    thanks for stopping by my blog,btw!

    happy saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That clutch is so adorable and I LOVE your skirt!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...