DGV Nav

Monday, April 1, 2013

Minor Obsession: Architectural Prints

Lori and I both love Architectural prints; especially the vintage ones.  Lori's bedroom is a process and we are in no hurry to complete it primarily because we want to make sure the right pieces are brought in.  One of the major elements of the project is artwork.  A good set of framed architectural prints is worth the wait and they will make the space.  The whole room has a very "traveled" feel and this is appropriate since Lori loves to travel and hopes to do much more of it {especially to Europe...Italy to be precise}.  We absolutely love the effect of a good collection of these framed beauties!

A few candidates?  Possibly.

8 comments:

  1. I've never seen this before but I'm pretty sure I love it! This would be something my husband and I could agree on


    When Mine Became Ours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't tell you how happy that makes me! It is so true that these prints are very gender neutral. I love that!

      Rebecca

      Delete
  2. Hi, This is very informative and qualitative blog. Love to read and watch this.
    Health and Beauty

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...