DGV Nav

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Outfit of the Day: Chambray and Red

Day 7~
I am thankful that I have a job that I love and enjoy. I get to introduce class after class to some of my favorite classic authors and to pieces of literature that I love.


Okay.  Here is my outfit of the day. 

Even in the desert, we have beautiful little lakes.  Just don't get too close to the water; you might turn green!


I am loving this look- red cigarette jeans, a fitted chambray shirt, and a great grey neutral sweater in case it gets a little cold.








I got this great sweater at H&M for free, people! For free! (The sweaters were buy one get one free, and I saw this at the last minute and grabbed it off the hanger. I didn't try it on until I got home, but luckily it fit!)  I have been loving my navy pumps lately; they are a perfect neutral. 
A big thank you to Kim Trzyna Photography for the fantastic outfit shots!
Shirt: Forever 21
Sweater: H&M
Red Pants: Asos
Shoes: Sofft
Bracelet:  Mine.  (All mine.)

~Lori

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...