DGV Nav

Monday, November 26, 2012

Favorite Find: Corbel Sconces...After


Here is the before and after!  What do you think?  Did I make the right call?  I ended up dry brushing the  corbels but allowing the blue-green to show through.  I just wanted to lighten them up enough to make each read as one piece.  That is, the back-plate of the sconce and the corbel are meant to be together.  Awww, what a love story.  





Talk about a love story....I am in love.  I LOVE these sconces!

Day 26  I am thankful that I can continue to learn and grow intellectually because obtaining reliable information on the internet has become so quick and easy.  I still love the library, but when I want to know something right now, I can find it.  Technology really can be a wonderful thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...