DGV Nav

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sweet Spot Sunday: White Chocolate Brownies

I found this recipe the other night on the blog Cookies and Cups.  It is for white chocolate brownies.  First, I had been craving some kind of dessert, which is why I was poking around the food section of pinterest.  Then I saw a pin of a recipe that looked promising.  I don't remember what it was, but it took me to the Cookies and Cups website.  Or maybe it took me to a different website and then I wandered over off of that one.  I don't remember.  All I remember is seeing this recipe for white chocolate brownies drizzled in white chocolate and immediately jumping up off my couch and going into the kitchen where I started pulling all the ingredients out of my almost-always-stocked-for-making-desserts-cupboards.  Wouldn't you know it, I had everything required?!  Even the eggs.  So I set about making them.  Deliciousness, people.  Rich, white-chocaletey deliciousness.  Go.  Go forth into your kitchen and make yourself these brownies.  And be sure to read the original post on them, cause you'll get a nice little laugh while you devour this tasty treat.  Hope your Sunday is a sweet one!
White Chocolate Brownies
from Cookies and Cups
Get the recipe here!
~Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...