DGV Nav

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sweet Spot Sunday: DIY Canvas Portrait

1

I came across this wonderful DIY blog (A Beautiful Mess)  recently and I wanted to share it with all of you.  There are tons of great projects, many of which I plan to do myself, with easy to follow instructions.  I had heard about making my own portrait canvases but was never totally sure how to go about it.  This blog takes the mystery out of the process so I don't have to make a bunch of mistakes before (hopefully) getting it right.  I really love the aged affect of the finished product too.  

2
for step by step instructions go to abeautifulmess

What do you think?  I'm thinking I have a new idea for a few Christmas gifts this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...