DGV Nav

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Vintage Floral Bathing Suit



I'm not keen on having my picture taken in a bathing suit, but my husband took these anyway.  At least Gwenna is blocking me a bit!  I am glad he took them, however, just so I could remember this perfect bathing suit.  I borrowed it from my husband's Aunt when we visited her lake-house this summer.  It belonged to her mother.  It is amazing because it is still in perfect condition and the structure inside the suit is remarkable.  

 Isn't the bitty floral print cute as can be?!

Here are a few cute floral numbers you can still snatch up before the end of the season:

striped-floral-swimsuits


Liberty underwire tank in Margaret Annie

Vintage 70s swimsuit BLACK FLORAL halter strap one piece bathing suit - S
70's vintage swim suit etsy.com

vintage floral swim suit // one piece
vintage etsy.com

Vintage 1960s floral one piece swimsuit L
vintage 60's etsy.com

  You are sure to love it next season, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...