DGV Nav

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Shabby Apple

Have you been over to the Shabby Apple website lately?  I popped on over for a little Back to School Night outfit inspiration and was happy to see a "Mad Hatter" lookbook.  The pictures are gorgeous, the outfits are lovely, but what really won me over are the names of the outfits.  Names like "I'm Late! I'm Late!" and "Frabjous Day."  If you're a fan of Alice in Wonderland like I am, than this kind of stuff can get you a little giddy.
Navy Lace Dress
Yes, I love the dress, but I also love the little touches throughout the
picture that play into the Alice theme.


Golden Afternoon

Alice
 Why, you're nothing but a pack of cards!
See?  Just sweet little nods to Wonderland.


So I do not have time to order any of these beauties before Back to School Night (because as it happens, that is tonight!), but I didn't mind spending a few minutes window shopping!


~Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...