DGV Nav

Friday, July 6, 2012

Vintage Strawberry Shortcake Dolls

You must know by now that I love all things vintage "Strawberry Shortcake."  Yes, it is nostalgic and reminds me of my girlhood, but they are also incredibly sweet and the dolls are well made.  Gwenna received a lot of the vintage Strawberry Shortcake dolls for her 3rd birthday (see full "Strawberry Shortcake" party post here) but I came across 3 that she didn't have yet today at "The Barn."  They were only $8 each and they were in box complete!  I couldn't believe it.  I think my mom spent at least $15 a piece for the dolls on ebay and they weren't in the boxes.
Each doll came with a little book, thank you post cards, combs and stickers!  
The detail on the dolls clothes is amazing.  They also smell like I remember.  They are at least 30 years old and they hold their charm.  There is really nothing cuter than this on the market now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...