DGV Nav

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The Paper Doll

It is hard to believe that summer vacation is more than half way over.  Part of me is sad, lamenting the fact that all too soon staying up 'til 3 a.m. and not waking up 'til 9 or 10 will be a thing of the past.  But I have to admit that I am excited, too, to start a new school year;  I especially felt this way when I wandered into the store the other day and saw all the fresh school supplies that were laid out, row after glorious row.Anyway.  It has been a good vacation so far, with nice little trips here and there.
While the Cat and I were in Chicago, on our first day, we all went to a little stationery store called the Paper Doll.  It is a beautiful little shop owned by two sisters with fabulous taste.  Being on vacation, I didn't really have the room to load up on the gorgeous wrapping paper and fun boxed card sets that they carry, but I did manage to nab a couple of cute little buttons because I couldn't walk away completely empty handed.
Kind of blurry, but you get the idea.  I left the other one on a
 little thank you note for Becky and David.  
Here are some of the super cute cards by a couple of the brands the Paper Doll carries.

I adore this whole line of cards from Red Cap
They carry fabulous lines like Snow & Graham, Rifle, and Red Cap.  Too much gorgeousness, I tell you.  Too much!
by Red Cap Cards

Visit Chicago
I wish I would have seen this while we were there; how perfect is this?!
from Hello Lucky
~Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...