DGV Nav

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Minor Obsession: Favorite Recipes from Pinterest

The other night, I was poking around on pinterest when I came upon a picture of some delicious looking popcorn.  Caramel marshmallow popcorn.  I made the mistake of immediately making said popcorn.  It was probably like 10 o'clock at night.  Best. Decision. Ever.  This stuff is super easy to make and it is delicious.  I'm not kidding when I say that it is delicious; I have made it several times since.  It disappears quickly, even though it is just the Cat and I eating it.  This recipe got me thinking about some of the other tasty recipes pinterest has introduced me to, so I thought I'd share some of my favorite pinned recipes (tried, tasted, and approved!) with you.  
Caramel Marshmallow Popcorn  tastes like Disneyland!
Like I said, super easy, and super delicious, and if your
pantry looks like mine, you'll have the ingredients on hand already.
Get the recipe here:
chef-in-training.com
Pinned Image
These strawberries and cream muffins have a delicious little
surprise inside- a cheesecake like filling.  Yum!
Get the recipe at Jane's Sweets and Baking Journal


Pinned Image
Believe me when I tell you that I am not a whiz in the kitchen. 
I wish I were a better cook.  But I can bake this bread;
 the recipe is that easy.  It really is so good, especially toasted.
Get the recipe at One Good Thing by Jillee

Pinned Image
If you haven't made these baked chicken taquitos yet, I feel
sorry for you.  They are easy.  They are quick.  They are wonderful, and they are loved by all
who come into contact with them.  Really.  YUM.
Recipe here:
The Girl Who Ate Everything


baked pesto chicken
Baked pesto chicken
A fellow teacher made this for our end of the year party, and it was so delicious!
I already went to Trader Joe's and bought some pesto.

The recipe is here: Kalyn's Kitchen


These aren't the only recipes I've pinned, of course; I make the mistake of  going on pinterest right around dinner time, so I am constantly drooling over yummy looking things.  I have tried more than what I've listed, but so far, these are the ones that I have tried and really, really liked.  I hope you enjoy them too!

~Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...