DGV Nav

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

DIY: Air Plant Terrariums


When my parents went to visit family this spring, my mom sent me these pictures of my aunt's air plant terrariums.  I think they are really fun and interesting and completely fresh.  She told me that all you do is buy the plant and soak it in water over night.  Then you can put it anywhere you like and only have to soak it once a week.  I like that you can get many different kinds and arrange any little scene you like in an interesting bowl, dish or jar.  Here are some of the ones she had around:


The ship is probably my favorite.








I love this little elephant.




Thanks for sending me the pictures, mom!  And thanks for the genius idea Aunt Jennifer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...