DGV Nav

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Inspiration: One King's Lane

I was checking out the website, One King's Lane, and found these gorgeous blue and white plates for sale: a set of 6, for $145.  I am kind of quietly collecting this style for my back patio, but the price tag is a little steep.  I have been paying around $2 or $4 per plate.
Transferware Plates, Set of 6
Set of vintage plates, One Kings Lane, $145
So I was happy, but not too surprised when I found the same plates at our local antique store for a fraction of the price.
Look how many they have!
See?  Upside down, yes, but the same.  It pays to shop around, people!
from our local antique store, The Barn
 These lamps have nothing to do with the plates, above, in the sense that sadly, I have not found their doppelgangers hanging around any thrift or antique stores.  Unfortunately.  But they are gorgeous and deserve to be showcased.  And they're such a deal at only $1,500!



Blue Midcentury Globe Lamps, Pair
Look how pretty these are! Only $1,545.00!
So, remember, find your inspiration piece, but if it is too pricey, shop around!  Don't forget places like Marshall's, T.J. Maxx, thrift stores, and antique stores; you'd be amazed at what you can find.
Happy hunting!
~Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...