DGV Nav

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Vindicated

I think Lori and I are going to have to do a whole section on our blog entitled "Vindicated"





I opened this months House Beautiful and what did I see?  A beautiful little girl's room done in green that reminds me of The Secret Garden.  It is very English and you may remember that Mary (from the book) is from India, which leads me to the topic of this post, the elephant....



It is so much fun to see something that I chose for this little girl's room months ago, appear in a high-end home decor magazine!  I am sure my version was much cheaper too.  I knew it was chic when I saw it, but it really makes me feel like my taste has been justified; it isn't necessary, but sure is nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...