DGV Nav

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Hunger Games

Want to know the bad thing about recording all your favorite shows, watching them later, and fast forwarding through commercials?  Sometimes you miss out on things.  Like this:

The Hunger Games official movie trailer. I hadn't seen this until now.  If you haven't read these books yet, you really should.  Go. Now.  Get them.  Devour them.  I waited for awhile to read them, but finally caved because almost all of my former students who would drop by for a visit and a chat insisted that I read them.  I remember getting the first one out of my trunk where it had been for months, starting it, not putting it down until it was done (luckily we were at the beach, so I could do this!), and then going to the store to get the second and third books.  They are that good.  Especially the first two.  I'm really looking forward to the movie.  I love Donald Sutherland, ever since he was in Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and I love that he is in the movie!  March will be here before you know it, but you still have plenty of time to go get these books and get them read!  You won't be disappointed!
And for those of you who like to add a little color to your nails, the company China Glaze will be releasing nail polish colors based on the movie.

nail polish colors


Smoke and Ashes


Foie Gras

nail polished inspired by the movie and book
by China Glaze
buy it here


That is mahogany!
image via pretty messy boho



~Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...