DGV Nav

Friday, January 20, 2012

Yellow Beads

I have discovered the power of colored beads, layered with a plain metal chain, to spice up a simple outfit.  I found this necklace at a really great antique store (that I didn't even know existed until Lori brought me there) called the "Antique Asylum."  I know the name doesn't sound promising but it is a very well organized, large store.  I will have to go back soon!
I really like the combination of navy, brown, and grey mixed neutrals with the pop of yellow; after all, grey and yellow is very on trend right now.
tunic: TJ Maxx
cardigan: American Eagle
leggings: WalMart
boots: Dillards
necklace: Antique

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the gray and yellow combo. I need to find some of these beads! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Elizabeth! I will keep my eyes open for some for you:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...