DGV Nav

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Vintage Grammar Prints

My brother and sister-in-law flew to California this past week for a late Christmas get together.  We had a nice visit, going to Disneyland, hanging out, and exchanging Christmas gifts.  My mom and sister had told me that I was going to love the gift David and Becky had bought for me, so I was looking forward to seeing what they had come up with this year.  I'm turning into such a wimp in my old age, I swear, because I actually teared up when I opened it.  They got me two little vintage grammar prints.  I think Becky said she'd found them at an estate sale.
I am planning on doing a gallery wall in my formal living room, and I have been collecting artwork for it for a little while now.  These prints will fit in perfectly.  I found two more similar prints on etsy and I have already purchased them to go with my new gift.  That is one of my favorite things about Christmas-- the thoughtfulness it allows us to show to each other.  So thanks, Dave and Becky!  I love my Christmas present!


vintage grammar prints from JujusVintageOohOohs


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...