DGV Nav

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Red Pants and Chipmunk Ring

 I never thought to wear colored pants until Lori talked about them; and "why not?" I asked myself.



I think the key to wearing colored pants is to keep everything else in the outfit simple and pretty neutral.  I could add a blazer and scarf , or jean jacket with boots.  There are multiple ways to style these pants, so I am happy I tried them!

Chipmunk ring that I got for $5.  I think it is the perfect, waiting for Spring, accessory.  A bit cutesy  for someone my age, but I think as long as everything else in the outfit is simple and sophisticated, it is still okay.
pants: TJ Maxx
top: Old Navy
shoes: Old Navy
ring: On the Blvd. Antiques

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...