DGV Nav

Saturday, January 7, 2012

A New Year's Resolution I can keep.

Audrey- no one does this look better!
I don't usually make New Year's resolutions.  Probably because I can't really stick to things very well.  I don't put much stock into New Year's resolutions.  But this year I am making one.  My resolution is to wear more cigarette pants and more capris.  I think both are classic and chic.  I searched forever to find the perfect pair of black cigarette pants a couple of years ago and finally found some at the Ann Taylor Loft outlet store.  I knew I should have bought two pairs of those pants, but instead I bought one pair and two really great coats that I still love.  So now, of course, they do not have them anymore.  And I wear those pants a lot.  So my resolution is to find some more great cigarette pants and some more great capris in  a myriad of colors, and to wear them ALL THE TIME.
image via pinterest

J. Crew


image via pinterest and a broken link :(


Asos


~Lori



2 comments:

  1. Fashion experts say this is what you should do; when you find something that works for you and looks great, buy it in several colors. That way, you can maximize a good look as much as possible. Happy New Year, Lori!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great advice, Cyndee! I've tried to do that when I find something I really love. I will even buy a couple in the same color, so that when one wears out or gets ruined, I have a back up.
    Happy New Year to you and your family!
    ~Lori

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...