DGV Nav

Monday, January 16, 2012

It's Back, Baby!


Baby's breath seems to be making a comeback!  I ask you, was there ever a better name for a flower?  I think it is only effective on its own, I don't use it as filler with other flowers.  I am always looking for new things to put in my apothecary jars, and at $4 a bunch, baby's breath fits the bill.

 I love it on the table in my sitting room, grouped together in the jars all lacy and sweet.
I can't decide if I like it better on my new dining room table though!
 It is such a simple display-- not fussy, expensive or time- consuming to throw together.


Just put a little water in the bottom of the jar, stuff in the baby's breath after you cut the stems  and enjoy!  It couldn't be any easier and it makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...