DGV Nav

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Cuteness overload: Audrey, Coco, and Anna Bond

buy it here
I found a couple of new books that I want!  The first one is called Just Being Audrey by Margaret Cardillo and Julia Denos.  Both of the books are for kids, but I don't care.
The second one is called Different Like Coco by Elizabeth Matthews.  This one is actually a picture book for kids, but it seems like such a sweet little biography.  It's on my list.
buy it here

This is why I love pinterest.  Someone pinned this photo, and I thought it was so cute that I went to the original source to check it out.
buy these here


The note cards are from Rifle Paper Company, and I am loving the work of the artist, Anna Bond.
I mean, come on, how ridiculously cute is that?  You can order premade note cards and other stationary items, or you can have the artist create customized note cards for you.  Her work is so, so, so sweet.
Look, I'll prove it.
Available at Anthropologie




I just couldn't stand the cuteness, so I looked around the site for awhile and then I checked out the blog.  Even more cuteness!  The illustrator, Anna Bond, had a gift guide "for the little ones" that was full of cute stuff, including the book on Audrey Hepburn.  
originally posted here


So I am in love with the new books, I am in love with the stationary, and I am in love with the blog Rifle Paper Co.  You should definitely go check it out.  If you like super cute things.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...