DGV Nav

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Chandeliers

Architectural Salvage Chandelier
 I want this so bad I can taste it!
Are you looking for a light fixture?  Look no further.  Here is a great collection of chandeliers and many of them are priced quite well.  I must say that lighting is a great investment for your home.  I think of it as practical art.  Take a look and try not to fall in love with one...I dare you!
This fixture perfectly marries a modern geometric shape with rustic wood


I love, love, love this fixture.  It is sparkly, yet modern.

You've got to love a whimsical star fixture.


Traditional is flirting with modern here in this gorgeous fixture.


All I can say is "superb."

I wish I could afford this: whimsical and showstopping

A drum shade with sparkle



It sparkles in a, not too feminine but, decidedly glamorous way.

The fixture in Gwenna's room.

White coral chandelier


Classic kitchen light


School house light, also great for a kitchen

I think this would be great hanging from an outdoor patio



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...