DGV Nav

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Equestrian Style

When I was in grade school, when most of my friends were more interested in recess than in what to wear, I was concerned with fashion.  Certain looks dominated my wardrobe, including equestrian inspired pieces. I had this fantastic outfit that consisted of black houndstooth stirrup pants, a white turtleneck, black fitted jacket, black riding boots, and a derby hat. A derby hat! I think the whole outfit came from Nordstrom, and I felt very fashionable when I wore it. Not every kid in my class quite understood it, but I didn't care. I knew I was rocking that derby hat.  Unfortunately, I cannot find a picture of me in that outfit.  I can't provide you with that little treasure, but I can give you some of my favorite examples of equestrian inspired pieces that are pretty perfect for fall.
Asos equestrian midi skirt


Bit Bracelet
by rebecca ray designs







Massimo Dutti
fall/winter equestrian line






~Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...