DGV Nav

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Eclectic and Easy


dress: American Eagle Outfitter
sweater: Banana Republic
tights: Forever 21
belt: Forever 21 
boots: Dillard's
bag: Banana Republic


It was rainy today (you can tell by my hair), and I wanted to feel cozy but it still isn't very cold.  I quickly put this outfit together: a summer dress that has a 20's inspired Native American pattern-I wore it this summer with oxfords-paired with a structured military sweater and woven belt. I could have put this with dark tights, but I kind of like the light grey ones because they break up the outfit and bring out the pattern in the dress. Boots are always a must in the rain and I wear these ones often. I was out the door quickly this morning!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...